Heh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Farm.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

come and have a chat

Go down 
+2
dunkfunk
Admin-Foolking
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Foolking
Admin
Admin-Foolking

come and have a chat Empty
PostSubject: come and have a chat   come and have a chat EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:32 am

Come on give it what you got. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://travian-balance.forumotion.com
dunkfunk

dunkfunk

PostSubject: Re: come and have a chat   come and have a chat EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:22 am

soup
Back to top Go down
damand

damand

PostSubject: Re: come and have a chat   come and have a chat EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:35 am

Do you want something like the Skulls forum on s2??
Back to top Go down
The Preacher

The Preacher

PostSubject: Re: come and have a chat   come and have a chat EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 am

Ok, why cant I see any of the text in here? It's all white?

Infact this whole forum thingy is so hard to see anything, is there some colour thing that I can change? Like user preferences or sometihgn?

I see all these red lines telling me I have spelling errors and I can't even see! Lol Sad
Back to top Go down
Julie

Julie

PostSubject: Re: come and have a chat   come and have a chat EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:12 am

I can't help you - I can see everything fine - and if you can't see the text, you can't read my reply? I just had major probs getting back into here, travian, gettertools - was suddenly not able to access any of them from my computer, but could from my sons computer in the lounge lol. All fixed now though
Back to top Go down
The Preacher

The Preacher

PostSubject: Re: come and have a chat   come and have a chat EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:30 am

Lol, only way I can read your reply is to highlight all the text. It's the only way I can check what I have written too! :S Seriously weird. Might try it on another computer soon. :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come and have a chat   come and have a chat EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:13 pm

I had the same problem as well preacher...... i thought everyone didnt want me to read there posts and was planning a cunning attack on me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
i looked and higlighted everything to see if i could change it as i thought there may have been a forum setting we could change...

but its all back to normal for me now...
Back to top Go down
DEMVIR

DEMVIR

PostSubject: Re: come and have a chat   come and have a chat EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:16 pm

no need to look for sulotion. its the forum settings officers will rsestore it once they'll notice this.
Back to top Go down
damand

damand

PostSubject: Re: come and have a chat   come and have a chat EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:24 pm

Good now all????
Back to top Go down
The Preacher

The Preacher

PostSubject: Re: come and have a chat   come and have a chat EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:35 pm

Wakko, all is well Smile Now my eyes are opened and I can see. Very Happy

Oh, and hello to one and all. I'm a newbie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come and have a chat   come and have a chat Empty

Back to top Go down

come and have a chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heh :: Public forum :: Public Chat-
Jump to: